- This article was published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology, a peer reviewed scientific journal.
- It discusses commonly reported encounters with seemingly autonomous entities following the inhalation of the psychedelic DMT.
- I know this one might seem a little weird, but I think it’s well worth reading. For a long while now, I’ve been starting to feel that the reality we experience is actually just a sliver of a much larger whole (that usually goes unnoticed). Anecdotes, such as those discussed in the research above, seem to be pointing to the fact that DMT might be able to serve as a bridge to dimensions of the universe that are usually obscured. Time will tell if this is actually true.
- In addition to being present in many plants and animals, DMT is produced endogenously. As far as I can tell, you can actually release it without the ingestion of a foreign substance, by performing certain forms of breathwork.
- “Although 41% of respondents reported fear during the encounter, the most prominent emotions both in the respondent and attributed to the entity were love, kindness, and joy.”
- “More than half of those who identified as atheist before the experience no longer identified as atheist afterwards. The experiences were rated as among the most meaningful, spiritual, and psychologically insightful lifetime experiences, with persisting positive changes in life satisfaction, purpose, and meaning attributed to the experiences.”
If you want to climb a tree
Holding on is essential
And so is letting go
There are so many lies on the internet
In the forest
There are none
Photo of the Week
If you’d like to receive a notification when I publish new newsletters like this one, enter your email here: