If you would like to join my mailing list and receive updates with links to newly published content, let me know by emailing me at email@example.com
- Article I wrote for The Environmental Magazine on some of the most prevalent toxins out there.
- Includes the effects they can have on health, and how you can reduce your exposure. Also has some simple tips for detoxifying your life.
- Radical Remission is based off of research on over 1,000 medically documented cases of cancer going into remission after conventional therapies either failed, or were not undertaken at all.
- The author, Kelly Turner, identified nine factors that often seemed to play a role in the remission and describes them in this book.
- To learn about these cases, check out the Radical Remission Project.
- To read one of the stories from a cancer patient featured on Kelly’s blog, click here.
“After guiding clients into expanded states of consciousness for these last thirty years, my observations have sharpened, my work has evolved, and my synthesis of the methods has distilled itself into an approach I feel is imperative to share, here and now. In the scientific world, this is called anecdotal data. In the indigenous world, it is called wisdom.”
– Francoise Bourzat, the quote is an except from her amazing book “Consciousness Medicine”
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
– Howard Thurman
Documentary Recommendation: The Medicine
- Out of all the many psychedelics currently undergoing a massive resurrection, I believe that ayahuasca is the most promising for improving both mental and physical health.
- The entire film will become available on Google Play and the iTunes store in February of 2020.